The GF Peach is always looking for guest posts on the things that matter most, especially finances, fitness, family, and gluten free food.
If you are a blogger or expert looking to grow your viewership, you have found a great place. We are a growing site with increased page views every month. As we continue to grow we are looking to share others expertise and wealth of knowledge with our readers.
We accept guest posts on topics about finances, fitness, family, and gluten free food. We want our readers to get the best information out there and getting leaders in these areas will help us and motivate our readers to do better. If you can help us accomplish this, feel free to leave us a message and let's collaborate.
Things we want from a guest post
- Approximately 900-1800 words with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- All posts must be 100% original content
- Good SEO optimization. This includes SEO keywords used in your post title and throughout the body. We will check articles using Yoast SEO.
- An effective and attention grabbing header we will use coschedule's headline analyzer.
- We prefer shorter paragraphs and ,while no necessary, we prefer some bucket brigades or grease-slide copy to maintain reader interest
- One or two links back to your webpage
- Share the post on your social media accounts, we will share it on all of ours!
- Provide responses to any comments on your social pages. We will inform you of new comments or responses to your work to increase your personal connection with our readers!
- Your website needs to be well designed and accessible. Some of our readers will want to take a look at your website when they find your content valuable. Leading them to a content rich, well designed website maintains our viewers trust and is just as important for us as it is for you.
If you are interested in contributing to the GF Peach, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message in the form below
Check Our Our Posts